Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gymnastics Meet

Family Fun Friday Night!!! We all LOVED going to the Beavers gymnastics meet a few weeks back. These girls were really amazing. We even say a perfect 10 on the floor routine...WOW!! The whole way to the car the girls were spinning in circles and dancing like you wouldn't believe!! What a fun Friday night!! Poor Taylor...wanted some juice.
She's still kinda mad at me :(





5 comments:

emily a. said...

Gymnastic meets are the best. Jealous you are in Corvallis!

The Johnston's said...

Look at that hot momma! hee hee. To fun! I'm sure the boys would be thrilled to go to something like that :) I'm including David in that comment! ;) And get that poor girl some juice! Gee mom!

Amber said...

I didn't know you guys liked gymnastics, I love it, how can I go to a meet? Looks fun, such silly girls

Melinda said...

we used to love the beaver gymnastics meets. they're awesome! ah to be in corvallis again... now we get to see fire knife competitions. they're pretty exciting too.

Jess said...

What a fun family outing! I miss Corvallis. Your girls are just so cute.