Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Those fit PERFECT"


Rilee is our fashionista. She has a very distinct sense of style. She's known for her various crazy pants that she pairs with a shirt that is just as awesome. She knows what she likes and wears it proudly.


Over Easter weekend we headed to Portland. This trip included a stop by the Nike employee store for new shoes. Jason took Taylor and found some super cute shoes that she wanted. They have stars on the bottom, the selling point for Taylor. Taylor's shoes are white running shoes with a pink wave on the side.


I took Rilee. I figured she'd be pretty easy. She likes lots of different things, so I figured I could get her set up and do some shopping for myself. Boy was I wrong. I must have gone through 5 or 6 pairs of shoes. I made her try them on even if she said she didn't like them. I thought maybe I could sell them to her by saying how fast she looked. Nothing worked...they were either to big or to small, or so she said.


Well, these shoes were my last resort. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the shoes, but I had a hard time figuring out what they would match with. Well, I showed her the shoes and the first thing she said was "Those fit PERFECT". She hadn't even tried them on. Needless to say, she's worn them almost everyday since :)

1 comments:

emily a. said...

So funny. She's quite the character.