I thought I should post some cute pictures of the girls before this blog becomes over run with Alston pics! Speaking of which, I'm scheduled for induction at 7:30am tomorrow morning!
The girls and I headed up to Salem a couple of Thursday's ago to surprise Jason and go to dinner. He teaches at the Oregon School of Massage on Thursdays, so that was fun. Wendie, one of our fabulous massage therapists treated the girls to a carousel ride. They LOVED it! :)

3 comments:
I can't wait to see little, I mean big Alston! He's going to be such a cutie. You'll be in my prayers, Mandy, and I'm certain everything will go well.
PUSH him out
SHOVE him out
WAY OUT!!!!
Good luck, 3's gonna run you over!! And I mean that in a good way, well sort of,.....you'll see!!! jk!!
It was good seeing you a few weeks ago. Good luck with the baby. The girls are so cute.
Post a Comment