ahhh, how do take care of their beautiful curly locks. Kaitlyn's is curly and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Help me! We have to get Heather you and I together for Christmas, and anyone else who wants to..Jason...etc. Let me know when you will be in cornvalley area...love ya you hot momma you!
Your girls are too cute! I can't believe how different they look! I can't believe I haven't seen them in a year! I saw them in the Western State Alumni magazine--very adorable!
I know I am totally behind the times and all...but I'm still tripped out that Mandy and Jason got married and made babies. That are a perfect split between the both of you. Those smiles? I mean, you live for those. Priceless. Priceless. Love the blog.
6 comments:
Me too, me too!
Cute girls you have there!
ahhh, how do take care of their beautiful curly locks. Kaitlyn's is curly and I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Help me! We have to get Heather you and I together for Christmas, and anyone else who wants to..Jason...etc. Let me know when you will be in cornvalley area...love ya you hot momma you!
They are so gorgeous, Mandy!
And, what a husband you have! He sounds like the pretty perfect mix! Love it! :)
Your girls are too cute! I can't believe how different they look! I can't believe I haven't seen them in a year! I saw them in the Western State Alumni magazine--very adorable!
I know I am totally behind the times and all...but I'm still tripped out that Mandy and Jason got married and made babies. That are a perfect split between the both of you. Those smiles? I mean, you live for those. Priceless. Priceless. Love the blog.
Post a Comment