Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Where do I live?



Here's Jason's pages in answering the question: Where Do You Live?


You can see he did the google maps to get the exact location of Tuxedo Park on one page and Portland OR on the other. The journaling choked me up a bit when he read it to me. Love my man:)


Tiff, thanks so much for the challenge. Winner or not, we had fun putting this together and can't wait for the next one :)


6 comments:

The Johnston's said...

WOW!! Jason, you did an awesome job. Now if only you could teach David that it is "Cool" to scrapbook so we would have something to do together! Great journaling and I love the pics of the girls! They are SO Stinkin cute!

Goodman Family said...

I love it!!! You did such a great job.

Shauna said...

Congratulations on the win! You guys are too cute. So when are you guys moving back to Corvallis? We are super excited to get you back :)

Anonymous said...

So, I I started crying when i was reading it too. i cannot believe you are moving in a few months. Well deserved though. you have put in your time :)

The Perkes Family said...

Hey guys! Those are some of the best scrapbooking pages I have ever seen. I so need to start doing that. By the way, you're tagged. Amy tagged me and I am new at this. If you need the directions visit my blog!

Precision Photography said...

So I think Jason is a better scrapbooker then me now :) I am sure he learned from the best (mandy) How fun that you and your husband can do something together. So Mandy where was your layout??? I think I am going to try and make one for the next one it looks fun! And by the way I totally got teary eyed when I read what he wrote!!! Thanks for including us we miss you guys ton and hope to see you sometime soon!!!