He did it!!! Jason won the scrapbooking layout challenge and I couldn't be more happy with the prizes :) So fun!!! I can't wait to do/for him to do, the next one...Nicknames. He's already promised a blog on it, and I'm still pushing for a page on it as well. We'll see :)
Anyways, Congrats Mr. Jason!
Mandy
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

5 comments:
Yes congrats Mr. Jason-you very much deserved it! I hope Mandy shares all the fun masculine stuff with you!
By the way, last night was way too fun! I don't know why we don't do that all the time-a night without kids, yummy food and too much information conversation all makes for a fab night! Love you guys!
Victory is sweet!
That is so cool Congrats. You'll have to post what you won.
Hey Mandy- check my blog. I tagged you!
That's soooo AWESOME!!!
Jason really did do a good job! And Mandy, I'm SO with you on the creative stuff. I can copy like the best of them. But, to come up with my own idea? Yeah right!
Post a Comment