Any suggestions for cures to the flu which has progressed to strep throat? I'm loving life right now, can you tell?
Mandy
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago
Any suggestions for cures to the flu which has progressed to strep throat? I'm loving life right now, can you tell?
Mandy
Posted by
Jason Young
at
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
8 comments:
I was wondering if you had dropped off earth or not. I am so sorry. Let me know if you need anything.
There's this stuff call Emergen-C that you put in a cup of warm water. It has tons of Vitamin C and relaxes your muscles and joints. I like it. You can get it at Fred Meyer...worth a shot.
Sorry You're sick I'd bring you chicken noodle soup if I could!
I am sorry you are so sick! I hope you get feeling better soon. Airborne and Zicam are all I can think of. Oh and a little Nyquil-makes you sleep like a baby!
Ewww Yuck! I got nothing on the cures-but good luck and stay away! xoxoxo!
Sorry your sick..we took Kaitlyn to the ER last Friday b/c she was having a hard time breathing...hope your kids are feeling better soon. So I am tagging you, you can see my blog for more details but I will understand if you don't get around to it. We will be home for Christmas, maybe we can hook up for dinner...
You poor thing! I hope you get better soon. I tagged you too (small blogging world), but I guess you're off the hook for now.
sicko-? u that reminds me of the movie sicko, have u seen it? u should.
Post a Comment