Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Manly Man

I'm sure most of us wives have AT LEAST heard of Halo 3. Well Jason was playing online last night for a while and all the sudden I hear him say "Okay guys I'm out". I'm thinking, it's still pretty early. I wonder why he's stopping already. So I told him "Go ahead and keep playing." I had just curled up with the latest US Weekly. I would be entertained for at least a good 1/2 hour. His response: "I want to have some time to KNIT"!!!!! Can you believe that. My manly man of a husband quit playing Halo 3 so that he could have time to knit!!! I started cracking up!!! I could not believe it. Sure enough, he sat beside me, got his needles and yarn and went to work. He's actually pretty good at it :)

He said he's knitting a scarf for the girls :) Lucky things!! I love my manly man!!!

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

If only all men could be as manly as him! By the way Jason-the new scrapbook challenge is up-I am expecting great things from you!!! Love you guys!

Jocelyn said...

That one came as a surprise! Is this something you knew about him before? It looks like he's pretty good at it. Knitting is still on my list of things to learn.

The Ditto clan said...

I love that Jason knits and scrapbooks and isn't afraid to admit it! Go Jason!

Chad said...

If this is something you knew about him before did it change your opinion of him? This kind of goes along with the whole "real men wear pink" theme doesn't it. Of course in "Demolition Man" Sylvester Stallone got the urge to knit as well...I guess if it's good enough for him "real men Knit"

Melinda said...

knowing jason this is not a surprise. yet still very impressive. jason, you should get a circular needle and make matching hats for the girls! let us know how it all turns out.

Precision Photography said...

OMG my BFF Mandy and Jason. So does Jason know that you posted this... And where did he learn how to knit?? Lets see I would like a brown and pink one ;) are you taking orders at this time!

The Perkes Family said...

Hilarious. You have a man of many talents!